Wednesday, March 26, 2014

Time

Time is a matter that all living things need . Time nurtures things to grow stronger until its point of weakness. Time is what I abhor the most in life yet is my only benefactor I survive from. Time is something we all run out of and that is untenable. But I don't want to abdicate this world and its endless possibilities. I wish father "Time" would be more benevolent towards me. Then aberration would be restored to me. But Time is a miscreant. It never does what you tell it to. Whether you wish you could fast forward it only slows down, and when you wish a moment could last forever; its gone in a second. Time is an misanthrope and likes the way it is. But I come to Time with benign hopes and try to Benedict its time we shared. As it leads me to my untenable end..
                                                              - Inner Thoughts of a Passionate Flowers-

No comments:

Post a Comment