Monday, March 24, 2014

The Hero

"A hero is an ordinary individual who finds the strength to persevere and endure  in spite of overwhelming obstacles."
                                        - Christopher Reeves-
                                                      ("Superman")



This quote talks about how anyone can be a hero. You don't have to necessarily have to have super power to change something or to be stronger. Everyone is a superhero because we all have a story in which we have to over come a villain we must fight. I agree with this quote wholeheartedly. It  says a lot  about peoples struggles. My mom is my family's hero. I know most people say that and it may not mean much, but no matter what my family goes though my mother sees the brightest side of it. She always finds a way to laugh and to make us laugh. She is always concerned for our well-being than her own. When my sister was sick and in the hospital she had to put her job on hold to keep everything from falling apart. My sister's hospital was in Atlanta and we live in Dalton. She constantly had to commute back and forth between the hospital and our home. Even though she had to constantly be moving and when she was in the hospital she slept in the chairs! She still came home bright and found a way to laugh about it and  to make us not worry. My Mom is a true Hero.

No comments:

Post a Comment